CASH BACK TERMS & CONDITIONS
For every drum purchased of Eureka Gold during the period of September and October 2018, Zagro will give cash back of $20.00 to the purchaser
1. In order to be eligible to claim under this cashback promotion you must:
a) Buy 1 or more eligible drums of Eureka Gold at participating retailers from 1st September 2018 to on or before 31st October 2018
b) Complete the claim form online at www.eurekagol.com.au (Claim Form)
c) Otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Participating Retailers are those retailers approved by Zagro.
3. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon. Your claim form must be received by us with 30 days of the date you made your purchase as shown on your receipt so please post your claim promptly.
4. If you return the completed Claim Form as set out above and otherwise comply with these terms and conditions, we will send you: a) $20 cash back per one (1) 20L of Eureka Gold
5. The maximum amount any person and any household is entitled to under this promotion is $640 and you may make only one claim.
6. Offer is only available to Australian residents and only on purchases made from Participating Retailers. Employees of Zagro Australia and Participating Retailers and their employees and agencies associated with this offer are ineligible to claim.
7. Payment will be made by cheque, money order or similar and posted to you by ordinary mail to the address you give on the Claim Form within 60 days of receipt of a valid claim. We are not responsible for any delay or non-delivery either in you sending us your Claim Form or in our sending you your payment. Please ensure you provide your correct postal address.
8. We are not responsible for any failure by your bank or financial institution to cash or redeem the form of payment provided or any bank fees imposed by your bank or financial institution. Please ensure the name you provide on the Claim Form matches the name on your bank account exactly.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
10. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, we reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
11. We reserve the right to require further information from you in order to satisfy ourselves that you are eligible to receive the cash back under these terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute as to eligibility, our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.